Power your voice by becoming a part of the advocacy network of the National Council of Jewish Women. We advocate to promote:
- Voter empowerment
- Fair and independent judiciary
- Citizen engagement in legislative advocacy
- Women’s equality, leadership and reproductive rights
- Wellbeing of children and families
- Immigrant rights
- Communities free of violence, human trafficking and exploitation
- Strong civil society in Israel
NCJW Advocates have a long history of turning their progressive values into action — we’ve been at it for 125 years.
Becoming an NCJW Advocate is free! Lend your name and email address HERE and we’ll take it from there. Stay tuned to your inbox for more information!
Your membership in the National Council of Jewish Women San Francisco connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children and families in our community, across the country and in Israel.
- Enjoy programs that keep you informed and educated
- Volunteer in community projects
- Make your voice heard on issues that impact public policy
- Enhance your personal and professional skills
- Meet new people, build new friendships
- Become a part of our leadership team
- Make a difference in our community, in our country and in Israel
See our membership options and join as a member HERE.